Australian Pottery at Bemboka
In our second season we featured Victor Greenaway from his early years at Ian Sprague’s Mungeribar Pottery to the present day. Other featured potters included Les Blakebrough, Jenny Orchard and Christopher Sanders. In the cabinets, we brought together work from the ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS and WA.
September 2010 to June 2011
- Doug Alexander, Malcolm Cooke, Jan Dunn, Ian Jones, Henri Le Grand, Alan Peascod, Kaye Pemberton, Hiroe Swen
- Richard Brooks, Diogenes Farri, Dorothy Hope, Col Levy, Sandy Lockwood, Shigeo Shiga, Jim and Jean Tyler
- Mollie Bosworth, Maryke Degeus, Johanna DeMaine, Carl McConnell, Phillip McConnell, Gwyn Hanssen-Pigott, Peter Tappin
- South Australia
- Rolf Bartz, Rhonda Boehm, Peter Harris, Roger Kleineg, Ben Kypridakis, Alex Leckie, Jeff Mincham, Milton Moon, Larry Oein
- Bernadette Alting, Lisa Boyter, Ian Clare, Zsolt Faludi, Ben Richardson, Derek Smith, Penny Smith, Rynne Tanton, Roger Webb
2nd season wrap-up
Posted on Australian pottery 1960s to date, September 6, 2011 by Judith
Wet weather conditions made 1010-2011 a quiet season for galleries and tourist destinations across Australia. Here in Bemboka, after drought conditions the previous year, it rained so continuously that we hardly ever had to water the garden. More....